Want to catch NDP 2017 at Marina Bay Floating Platform? Here’s your chance!
Gov.sg is giving away three pairs of NDP 2017 Actual Day (9 Aug) tickets and 5 NDP Fun Packs.
Just take part in our Instagram photo contest for a chance to win!
1. Post a photo on your Instagram account that best represents Singapore as #OneNationTogether
2. Tag us, and a friend or family member you’d like to bring along to the parade (make sure your IG account is public)
3. Follow us and hashtag #GovsgNDPcontest
Contest ends on 19 July. Winning entries will be picked from photos with the most ‘likes’, so tell everyone!
Winners will be announced on 26 July. Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & conditions
- This contest is open to all Singapore citizens and Permanent Residents as of the date of entry. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (MCI), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- The contest starts on 9th July 2017, and ends [19th July 2017, 11:59 pm, UTC +8]. All online entries must be received by [19th July 2017, 11:59 pm, UTC +8].
- By participating, the Contestant ("You") agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules. You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of the Ministry of Communications and Information as final and binding as it relates to any decisions made in connection with this contest.
- The entry must fulfil all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Ministry of Communications and Information.
- You may submit a photo entry via your own Instagram account with the following steps:
Step 1: Follow the @Gov.sg Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/gov.sg/)
Step 2: Post your photo entry on your personal Instagram account with the following hashtag: #GovsgNDPcontest
Step 3: Tag the @Gov.sg account in the photo
- You guarantee that the photo submitted is original and has not been previously published, and you own all necessary rights.
- Photo(s) containing watermarks (including photo credits) may not be entered.
- Photo(s) that are lightly modified by image editing software or equivalent programmes are accepted.
- Multiple entries per account are accepted. However, each entry should be a single photo post (ie. do not submit multiple photos in one post, or photo collages). Each Instagram account is entitled to only 1 winning photo.
- 52 entries will be shortlisted based on the highest number of likes received in their Instagram post and adherence to the competition rules.
- From the shortlisted entries, eight winners of the contest (the “Winners”) will then be chosen by an internal judging panel of officers from MCI. Winners will be picked based on adherence to the theme, creativity, and originality.
- The top three Winners will each receive a pair of tickets to the NDP 2017 on 9 August. The remaining five Winners will each receive an NDP 2017 funpack.
- The Winners will be contacted directly by Instagram direct message from the “@Gov.sg” Instagram account by end of July 2017, and will be required to submit their personal details for verification purposes. Failure to reply within two working days shall lead to the waiver of the contestant’s winning status.
Other terms and conditions:
- By entering this contest, You understand and agree that the Ministry of Communications and Information, or anyone acting on behalf of the Ministry of Communications and Information shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, for the next two years and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- The Ministry of Communications and Information reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Ministry of Communications and Information’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, the Ministry of Communications and Information may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Ministry of Communications and Information. The Ministry of Communications and Information reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless the Ministry of Communications and Information and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.