Gov.sg's "To My Public Office(r)" Contest
Gov.sg is giving away at least five pairs of Gov.sg goodie bags!
Just take part in our @Gov.sg Instagram and Facebook photo story contest for a chance to win exclusive foodie magnets, pins, and more!
December is the month of giving! Give the gift of gratitude, today.
Simply post a story about a public officer, or a public office that you appreciate! (i.e. a public officer, or a Government agency).
Create an Instagram or Facebook post with your account to share your story of why you appreciate this particular public officer, or public office.
If you know the Facebook profile or Instagram account handle of the public officer/public office that you want to appreciate, tag them too!
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
- The entry must fulfil all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Ministry of Communications and Information.
- You may submit a photo/video entry via your own Instagram/Facebook account with the following steps:
Step 1: Follow the Gov.sg Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/gov.sg) and the Gov.sg Facebook (https://facebook.com/gov.sg).
Step 2: Make a public post on your personal Instagram or Facebook account with the following hashtag: #tomypublicofficer. Include your story in the caption.
Step 3: Tag @Gov.sg in the post, and the public officer or public agency that your post is about.
- Multiple entries per account are accepted. However, each entry should be a single post (i.e. do not submit multiple photos or videos in one post). Each account, on each platform, is entitled to only one winning post.
- Up to ten winners of the contest (the "Winners") will be chosen by an internal judging panel of officers from MCI. Winners will be picked based on their story in the caption (in accordance to the theme) and the visual qualities of the post.
- Winners will get a pair of goodie bags for themselves and for their tagged public office/public officer.
- This contest is open to all Gov.sg Instagram and Facebook followers. Employees of the Ministry of Communications and Information (MCI), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- By participating, you agree to accept the decisions of the Ministry of Communications and Information as final and binding, as it relates to any decisions made in connection with this contest.
- The Winners will be contacted directly from the "@Gov.sg" Instagram account by 15 January 2019, and will be required to submit their personal details for verification purposes. If you fail to reply to such message within two working days, your winning status shall be forfeited and given up to the contestant that is next in line after you.
- The contest starts on 13th December 2018 and ends 31st December 2018. All online entries must be made before 31st December 2018, 11:59pm, UTC +8.
Other terms and conditions:
- The Ministry of Communications and Information reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Ministry of Communications and Information’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the contest. In such case, the Ministry of Communications and Information may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Ministry of Communications and Information. The Ministry of Communications and Information reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless the Ministry of Communications and Information and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.