As Singapore exits the Stabilisation Phase, the Government will correspondingly taper down support measures to $90m to help affected businesses and those self-employed:
a) Extension of Jobs Support Scheme (JSS)
10% Jobs Support Scheme support from 22 November to 19 December 2021 for F&B, retail, cinemas, museums, art galleries, historical sites, family entertainment, tourism, gyms and fitness studios, and performing arts and arts education. Please refer to the table below for more information.
b) Rental waiter for stallholders
0.5 month rental waiver for the cooked food and market stallholders in centres managed by NEA or NEA-appointed operators.
c) COVID-19 Driver Relief Fund payout for taxi and private hire car drivers
* This latest total payout of $10 per vehicle per day in December 2021 supersedes the $5 per vehicle per day payout announced previously.
EXTENSION OF THE JOBS SUPPORT SCHEME (JSS)
|Sectors with JSS support||16 May to
|12 July to
|22 July to
|19 August to
|27 September to 21 November
22 November to 19 December
|- Food and Beverage (F&B)
- Performing Arts & Arts Education
- Gyms and fitness studios
- Museums, art galleries, historical sites
- Family entertainment
- Affected personal care services*
* Personal care services will not receive JSS from 27 September to 19 December 2021 as they were not affected by the restrictions in the Stabilisation Phase.
^ Includes qualifying licensed hotels, licensed travel agents, gated tourist attractions, cruise operators, regional ferry operators and MICE organisers. They received Tier 1 JSS support at 30% from 1 April to 30 June 2021, and 10% from 1 to 21 July 2021.
For more info, please refer to MOH's press release.