Thank you for visiting gov.sg. By accessing and using this website, you
posted on this page and your use of this website after such changes have
all of the changes.
2. This website is maintained by MCI - the Ministry of Communications and
3. The materials located on this website including the information and
software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and
other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the
Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by MCI.
4. Click here to review this website Privacy
Restrictions on use of Materials
5. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this website shall not be
reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise
distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of MCI.
6. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any
other purpose will be a violation of MCI's copyright and other intellectual
property rights. Graphics and img on this website are protected by
copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without
written permission of MCI.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
7. The Contents of this website are provided on an "as is" basis without
warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MCI does
not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness,
non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular
purpose of the Contents of this website;
(b) that the Contents available through this website or any functions
associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects
will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free
of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
8. MCI shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind
caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the website,
including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of
reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the website.
Right of Access
9. MCI reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to
any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet
address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons
Links from this website to other websites
10. This website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained
by MCI. MCI is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall
not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those
websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at
your own risk.
11. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience. In no
circumstances shall MCI be considered to be associated or affiliated with
any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or
appearing on websites to which this website is linked.
Links to this website from other websites
12. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of
this website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
13. You must secure permission from MCI prior to hyperlinking to, or
framing, this website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar
activities. MCI reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any
hyperlinking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
14. Your linking to, or framing any part of this website or its Contents
even after the posting of any changes or modifications to these Terms of
to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
15. In no circumstances shall MCI be considered to be associated or
affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos,
insignia or other devices used or appearing on web the Contents.
16. MCI reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any
site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene,
indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or
information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual
property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
17. MCI reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames
and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other
site reached by links to or from this website or any of the Contents.
laws of the Republic of Singapore.