2. This website is maintained by MCI - the Ministry of Communications and Information.
3. The materials located on this website including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by MCI.
4. Click here to review this website Privacy Statement.
Restrictions on use of Materials
5. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of MCI.
6. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of MCI's copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and img on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of MCI.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
7. The Contents of this website are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MCI does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this website;
(b) that the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
8. MCI shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the website.
Right of Access
9. MCI reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this website to other websites
10. This website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by MCI. MCI is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
11. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall MCI be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is linked.
Links to this website from other websites
12. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
13. You must secure permission from MCI prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. MCI reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this website or any of the Contents.
15. In no circumstances shall MCI be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web the Contents.
16. MCI reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
17. MCI reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this website or any of the Contents.